Presenting for the APDT
Tips for a Great Presentation
The APDT is pleased to offer opportunities to present at a variety of APDT educational programs and events.
- What is a Poster?
- Application for presenting a Poster Session
- Foundation Poster proposals are accepted Feb 1 – July 31, 5:00pm PT/8:00pm ET the same year as the conference
- Submit abstracts for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following the APDT Foundation's selection process, invitation letters will be sent out electronically by September 12 of the same year.
- Applications will not be considered by the APDT Foundation outside of these dates. No exceptions or extensions.
- What is a Short?
- Online application for Presenting a Short
- Proposals for APDT Shorts are accepted March 1, 2016 - June 1, 2016 5:00pm PT/8:00pm ET for the 2016 Conference.
- Applications will not be considered outside of these dates. No exceptions or extensions.
- We are looking for scientific topics and cover new and timely topics, or have a unique idea for better training classes. A special skill, or perspective, that sets you apart.
- Your audience will be pet professionals, primarily trainers. This is a volunteer opportunity for any registered attendee who has an interesting topic to share. If you haven't presented at the APDT conference in the past, this is a great way to get exposure as well as for you to be discovered as a future speaker.
- How Will You Know if You Are Selected?
All applicants will be notified via e-mail by June 30, 2016 weather you are selected or not. Please keep in mind we receive a large number of proposals and can only select a small number of speakers each year.