Conference App and Social Media
How to Use the APDT Conference Application on Your Smartphone or Tablet
To download the app, go to:
|Windows Phone, Kindle
||https: www.eventsential.org/ -look for mobile version download
||Google Play Store –
search for Eventsential app
|IOS Devices (Apple)
||App Store – search for Eventsential app
Once you've downloaded the app, you will see a list of associations. Look for the Association of Professional Dog Trainers in the alphabetical list and tap on the link.
The app has speaker, agenda and exhibitor information, as well as local information on area restaurants and things to do, maps and much more!
To Sync to Multiple Devices
- To keep multiple devices in sync, enter your email address then click "send authorization."
- On your device, check your email and locate the email from Eventsential (firstname.lastname@example.org), then click the link to authorize.
- Go back to the Eventsential app and click "finish connecting" and then "continue."
How to Use Social Media
Using Social Media at the Conference
- Take pictures and email them to email@example.com. Encourage attendees to do the same. We will post them to Facebook for others to see. Pictures can take up a lot of space in email boxes, so please keep the sizes of the files limited to less than 1 MB. (Your computer will show the file size when it has been saved to your system.)
- Post some of these same pictures on your personal pages so we can crosspost to our Facebook page. When you post something to your Facebook account, be sure to use "Association of Professional Dog Trainers" or tag with #APDT2016 so we can share!
You can also download a "social media attendee badge" at apdt.com/conference/promotion/ for your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, or your email signature. Staff member Mandy Roberts handles the conference social media. She can be reached for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.